SUMMER CAMP 2021
Let’s do this safely! In studio summer camp with small groups that are distanced and everyone wearing a mask when needed.
ALL CAMP WEEKS ARE CURRENTLY FULL. PLEASE ASK TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST!
Payment collected 2 weeks prior to camp start. We are offering sibling discounts but not multi-week discounts this summer.
For more information on dates, themes, pricing and covid guidelines click the link below.
IN STUDIO CLASSES
What to expect from this all new format for classes - Ages 3-12
4 Week Workshop = 75 minute consecutive weekly classes ••• $92 (ask about a sibling discount)
• Currently classes are full - I will be contacting my waitlist as soon as spots become available
• Choose a day = Monday-Saturday (Sunday is for parties) And we'll meet for 4 weeks in a row on that day.
• Choose a start time = Starting at 10am
• Create your own class pod = Gather some friends that you feel safe with without masks. Or if you have friends and still want to wear masks together that works too. You build the rules for your group.
• Join socially distanced semi-private classes = Want to meet new friends? Let me know the days and times you prefer and I can set up a class with others in similar age groups. If you joined me for summer camp it will be just like that!
• Max class size of 4 for younger kids who will be dropped off. A group size of 6 is for older artists.
All classes can have a 'drop off' option.
• 3-4 year olds artists = are able to be dropped off as they feel comfortable. This way we have less adults in the studio. All adults will need to wear masks at all times in the studio as there may not be enough room to social distance.
• Projects- They will be designed with age groups in mind. The majority will be exploratory based. Meaning it's all about the process, playing and learning. The final outcome is often magical but sometimes it's all about what's happening in the studio. If there are topics that your artist is interested in or is learning about in school I am happy to try and incorporate those themes in class as well. My younger artists will work on multiple smaller projects each session and my older artists may work on larger projects over the 4 classes.
The earlier the request - the more options available.
Have I not answered your question? Please ask me!