COVID-19 STUDIO GUIDELINES
Here is what to expect from class
Classes are going to look very much like last year. Safety first and for sure lots of fun!
These guidelines below are set with the best intentions and thoughts on virus safety based on information from the CDC. However if your artist or someone in your family or POD (isolation group) is at risk of major harm from COVID-19... please DO NOT send your artist to class.
If you have any questions or suggestions please reach out!
• Final check in to the class will happen 1 week prior to the first class. Payment will be collected then as well. If anything changes with the health of your artist or within their family that is COVID-19 related, please contact March Art Studios immediately a credit toward future classes will be given.
• If your artist has a fever or cough please DO NOT send your artist to the studio (and please contact your doctor). If your artist develops a fever, cough and sore throat throughout the class we will ask for that artist to be picked up and all class families will be notified.
• Artists must know how to cough and sneeze into their elbow, refrain from touching their face and how to wash their hands for 20 seconds.
• Each workshop group will decide their mask wearing comfort level determined by a survey given before the workshops start. Our artists are not able to be vaccinated yet so we are going to be as cautious as the most cautious family in the group. Mrs. Lisa will reach out via text as to what our mask wearing level will be per workshop. This means each workshop may have different mask wearing rules. Each family choice is private and will not be announced as to which family chose what.
Option 1 - Every artist wears a mask unless eating while maintaining physical distance
Option 2 - My artist wears a mask indoors unless eating while maintaining physical distance. Other artists may take their mask off while maintaining a physical distance
Option 3 - All artists only wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible. (Entering and exiting the studio)
Option 4 - Comfortable without mask wearing
Option 5 - Type your own modified option
• Artists who are not in the same POD will sit 6 feet apart and use art tools and supplies set aside for only them.
• Mrs. Lisa, the art teacher, will try to stay 6 feet from artists but will get closer than that at times. She will always wear her mask.
• The studio will be sanitized as needed. The studio doors will remain open, ceiling fans on and Dyson air purifier will remain on while artists are inside. This allows for lots of airflow and air purification.
• Hidden Talents may have artists in the studio as well. We will allow as many guests inside the studio as allowed by current Orange County guidelines. All will keep a 6’ or more distance from each other.
• Kids aren't perfect... humans aren't perfect! We will for sure do our best to follow these rules but if you fear getting COVID-19, please do not have your artist join class at this time.
• These guidelines may alter and families will be notified of changes.