COVID-19 STUDIO GUIDELINES
Here is what to expect from camps
Here at March we’re all about safety first and for sure lots of fun!
These guidelines below are set with the best intentions and thoughts on virus safety based on information from the CDC. However if your artist or someone in your family or POD (isolation group) is at risk of major harm from COVID-19... please DO NOT send your artist to camp.
If you have any questions or suggestions please reach out!
• Final check in to the camp will happen 2 weeks prior to the first camp day. Payment will be collected then as well. If anything changes with the health of your artist or within their family that is COVID-19 illness related, please contact March Art Studios immediately a credit toward future classes will be given.
• If your artist has a fever or cough please DO NOT send your artist to the studio. If your artist develops a fever, cough and sore throat throughout the class we will ask for that artist to be picked up and all class families will be notified.
• Artists must know how to cough and sneeze into their elbow, refrain from touching their face and how to wash their hands for 20 seconds.
• Each artist/family will choose their mask wearing option. If Orange County guidelines change for indoor or schools March will update their guidelines to match and camp families will be notified via text.
• The studio will be sanitized as needed. The studio doors will remain open, ceiling fans on and Dyson air purifier will remain on while artists are inside. This allows for lots of airflow and air purification.
• Hidden Talents may have artists in the studio as well. We will allow as many guests inside the studio as allowed by current Orange County guidelines. All will try to keep a 6’ or more distance from each other.
• Kids aren't perfect... humans aren't perfect! We will for sure do our best to follow these rules but if you fear getting COVID-19, please do not have your artist join class at this time.
• These guidelines may alter and families will be notified of changes.